Discover the Laurel Highlands Trout Trail and learn how to fly fish using easy to follow steps. Each clinic covers the essential topics for successful fly fishing. No experience required. Information booklet included with fee. It’s a great way to gain experience, explore Pennsylvania; most of all have fun!
Click below for more information:
– Essential Gear and Assembly
– Knots, Rigging, and Preparation
– Entomology and Fly Selection
– Demonstration: Casting Principles
– Casting: One-on-one guidance and practice
– On-Stream Lunch (Lunch Included)
– On-Stream Fishing: One-on-one guidance and practice
– Group discussion
Flies and terminal tackle provided.
Rod, and Reel provided upon request.
Waders not included, WADERS REQUIRED.